Pan European Strategy
Initial Target Investment Volume/Performance:
Portfolio volume of € 500 million, 50% LTV, leveraged annual Portfolio CoC of 6.5%.
Growth potential e-commerce in Europe is projected to grow by 16% annually resulting in a take up of new buildings between 4-5 million sqm up to 2020. The needs of e-commerce are not met by the current stock of logistics facilities. Opportunity: serving occupiers demand, attract best tenant covenant, and achieve rental growth and mid-term capital value appreciation. High investment returns with low risk profile due to long leases, income producing acquisition strategy and pre-leased built-to-suit projects.
Acquire and operate conventional, e-commerce and urban logistics facilities to achieve solid income and medium-term capital appreciation through investments in assets in European metropolitan markets, logistics hubs, urban in-fill locations, Airports & Ports in core and established markets and catchment areas.
Target Markets: European logistics Clusters and Corridors:
- Germany: logistics hub and regions
- The Netherlands: metropolitan triangle region Amsterdam-Rotterdam-The Hague-Utrecht metro regions as well as Southern Netherlands Corridor
- Belgium: Antwerp-Brussels-Ghent triangle, Antwerp-Liege and Liege-Charleroi Corridors
- France: Logistics Corridor “Dorsale”: Nord-pas de Calais- Greater Paris-Lyon-Marseille-Nice metro regions
- Italy: Milan-Bologna-Verona Triangle, Turin and Rome metro region
- Spain: Greater Madrid, Barcelona and Valencia metro region
- Finland: Greater Helsinki metro region
- Secondary: Austria: Greater Vienna and Graz metro region. Denmark: Greater Copenhagen metro region