- PATRIZIA’s long term sustainability goals unveiled, supplemented by mid-term and annual targets
- First publication of a CO2 footprint, for the company’s operations and client portfolio
Augsburg, 7 April 2022. PATRIZIA AG, a leading partner for global real assets, has published its Sustainability Report 2021, which provides a comprehensive overview of the company's impact on the environment and society.
“At PATRIZIA we define value as so much more than just financial returns. We see and measure value as the value that we bring to the environment and society, aside from financial gains,” said Aaron Scott, Head of Strategic Planning & Sustainability at PATRIZIA. “We strive to take a stewardship approach to the real assets we invest in and manage. Only with close oversight of the buildings and infrastructure in our portfolios and our drive to make them continuously better, can we generate sustainable benefits for the economy, the environment and society.”
The Sustainability Report sets out the ESG strategy in detail, supplemented by targets, pathway goals and encouraging case studies from the company to show progress. PATRIZIA unveils its four long terms sustainability goals which are the following:
- Become a leading sustainable investor in real assets with a consistent UN PRI 5-star rating from 2025 onward and the majority of our assets certified under the Create Better programme
- Be an employer of choice in the real assets sector
- Become a leading global impact investor in the real assets sector with a meaningful part of our AUM in impact investments by 2035
- Achieve net zero carbon status across our corporate operations and real asset portfolio by 2040 or earlier, with a clear ambition to execute as fast as external stakeholder requirements permit
To achieve these goals PATRIZIA regularly reviews and updates internal governance policies to ensure that they reflect topical ESG issues that affect the corporate oversight of its business and funds.
This commitment includes the development of key performance indicators to quantify sustainability performance and align reporting with internationally recognised standards, namely UN PRI, GRESB and INREV. PATRIZIA’s strategy is underpinned by principles that PATRIZIA based on the UN Principles for Responsible Investment (UN PRI), in alignment with the UN Global Compact.
The PATRIZIA Sustainability Report 2021 is available online under this link:
PATRIZIA: A leading partner for global real assets
With operations around the world, PATRIZIA has been offering investment opportunities in real estate and infrastructure assets for institutional, semi-professional and private investors for 38 years. PATRIZIA manages more than EUR 50 billion in assets and employs over 900 professionals at 26 locations worldwide. Through its PATRIZIA Foundation, PATRIZIA is committed to social responsibility. The Foundation has helped around 250,000 children in need worldwide gain access to education and thus, has given them the chance of a better life over the last 22 years. You can find further information at www.patrizia.ag
Head of Investor Relations & Group Reporting
Phone: +49 69 643505-1114