City in Focus #1: Berlin
17 / 03 / 23 - 1 minute read
As a city known for its diversity, rich history and culture, and world famous music scene, it’s no surprise Germany’s capital Berlin is an incredibly attractive location for investors.
This is City in Focus - a brand new podcast series where we’ll be highlighting the cities that rank highly in PATRIZIA’s European Living Cities Index on a quarterly basis. Ranked 3rd in the Index is Berlin.
In this episode, we find out why Berlin is a magnet for investment, we learn what it’s like in practice to invest in the city and a resident shares why she feels Berlin is the perfect place to live.
Your host is Andrew Belt and here’s the running order of guests on the episode:
- Dr Marcus Cieleback, Chief Urban Economist, PATRIZIA
- PD Marcelo Cajias, Head of Data Intelligence, PATRIZIA
- Ulf Christiansen, Managing Director, DACH Transactions team, PATRIZIA
- Professor Dr Florian Koch, University of Technology and Economics, Berlin
- Nele Hermann, Associate - Transactions, PATRIZIA
Find out more at https://www.patrizia.ag/en/