Invest in Infrastructure Equity
24 years of infrastructure expertise
PATRIZIA Infrastructure has been originating, acquiring and managing unlisted infrastructure assets for institutional investors for over two decades.
Over this period we have invested more than €5 billion in over 60 unlisted infrastructure assets.
PATRIZIA Infrastructure’s approach is underpinned by a relentless focus on relative value. Our comprehensive ‘bottom-up analysis’ of the cash flows that are generated by assets allows us to broaden the opportunity set, facilitates effective comparison of opportunities, and enables selection of those assets and sectors offering the highest risk‑adjusted returns at any point in time.
We work collaboratively with our investee companies across all facets of their business – from the strategic and operational direction to financing structures – to unlock additional returns for our clients and protect them from any downside.
PATRIZIA INFRASTRUCTURE EQUITY
Our rigorous investment process means:
- Only invest in true infrastructure
- Only invest in assets that have clear and measurable cash flows
- Only invest in assets that meet our rigorous sustainability requirements
- Only invest where we can do so at a price below our fundamental assessment of long-term value
- Ensure that every acquisition has a conservative level of gearing
- Always protect and enhance the value of our investments through active asset management
Key sectors we invest in:
"With over 24 years of direct infrastructure equity investing experience, PATRIZIA Infrastructure has the capabilities and expertise to invest across the full breadth of the asset classes such as airports, fibre networks, water utilities and renewables."
South Australia, Australia
Your personal contact
Get in touch
Head of Infrastructure Equity, Europe and North America
Head of Infrastructure, Australia and Asia