PATRIZIA Infrastructure has been originating, acquiring and managing unlisted infrastructure assets for institutional investors for over two decades.
Over this period we have invested more than €5 billion in over 60 unlisted infrastructure assets.
PATRIZIA Infrastructure’s approach is underpinned by a relentless focus on relative value. Our comprehensive ‘bottom-up analysis’ of the cash flows that are generated by assets allows us to broaden the opportunity set, facilitates effective comparison of opportunities, and enables selection of those assets and sectors offering the highest risk‑adjusted returns at any point in time.
- Only invest in true infrastructure
- Only invest in assets that have clear and measurable cash flows
- Only invest in assets that meet our rigorous sustainability requirements
- Only invest where we can do so at a price below our fundamental assessment of long-term value
- Ensure that every acquisition has a conservative level of gearing
- Always protect and enhance the value of our investments through active asset management
"With over 24 years of direct infrastructure equity investing experience, PATRIZIA Infrastructure has the capabilities and expertise to invest across the full breadth of the asset classes such as airports, fibre networks, water utilities and renewables."
South Australia, Australia
Your personal contact
Get in touch
Level 12, Aurora Place 88 Phillip Street
Head of Infrastructure Equity, Europe and North America
Head of Infrastructure, Australia and Asia