- Acquisition of this highly attractive retail portfolio within the scope of an off-market deal
- Transaction security and PATRIZIA’s track record in this segment helped secure this deal
- Portfolio is generally intended to generate long-term, stable cash flow
- Measures are taken to optimise the portfolio – i.e. we have sold some of the properties at very attractive prices
- Further acquisitions are also planned to guarantee long-term quality and sustainability of the portfolio
- In terms of asset management, we are gradually optimising the lease situation – i.e. decreasing vacancy, improving usage concepts, bringing rents to market level, etc.
- Target for long-term average cash flow return is 6.0%