PATRIZIA is a leading partner for global real assets.
The expertise and commitment of our global teams form the basis of our success.
Shaping a sustainable future and making a positive contribution to society is what drives our daily
As working student / intern (m/f/d) you will play a key role within the investment planning and reporting team in Luxembourg.
- Analysis key inputs in real estate property budgets
- Support the Investment planning and Reporting team in preparation of quarterly investor presentations
- Verification and checking of rent roll
- Preparing and finalizing presentations and support with project reporting
What we offer
- work in a dynamic investment manager, which focuses on ESG and impact investment
- Opportunity to work with operational team and gain unique financial experience
- Work with excel and numbers, no admin work
What we look for
- You like to work in a dynamic and purpose led environment
- You're ready to take on responsibility and make a positive impact
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at a university with a finance background
- Strong team player with practical approach and good judgement
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Confident handling of MS-Office 365
- Good command of English and German (desired)
Sounds like you?
If you want to create a better tomorrow with us, we want to hear from you via job portal (www.patrizia.ag/en/career). Together, let's make a positive impact.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
At PATRIZIA, we are comitted to leading the industry in how we advance the equity, diversity and inclusion of our global teams. The opinion and experience of each individual counts. With inherent trust in each other, we do our greatest work steeped in courage, integry, optimism and tenacity.
PATRIZIA Investment Management S.à r.l. | Human Resources
41, Avenue de la Liberté | L-1931 Luxembourg | +352 266384-10 | www.patrizia.ag