PATRIZIA is a leading partner for global real assets.
The expertise and commitment of our global teams form the basis of our success.
Shaping a sustainable future and making a positive contribution to society is what drives our daily
As Senior Legal Counsel (m/f/d) you will play a key role within our Legal Team in Luxembourg or London.
- Self-reliant legal support for the launch of investment funds, the preparation and amendment of fund and emission documents and the establishment of acquisition structures and companies
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts with group companies and external service providers
- Support of various internal projects in cooperation with international colleagues
- Legal support for transactions with an international dimension from a Luxembourg perspective
- Contact for legal and regulatory issues concerning the Luxembourg platform
- Part of the international legal team, close cooperation with management and team in Luxembourg as well as different teams from international locations
- Selection and management of external law firms
What we look for
- Law degree, excellent knowledge of Luxembourg fund structures and related regulatory requirements (AIFMD, MiFID), experience with transactions is an advantage (real estate, private equity)
- Several years of professional experience (at least 4 years PQE) with a law firm, an AIFM or a comparable company in the field of investment fund, regulatory and/or corporate law
- Strong ability to work in a team and good communication skills
- High flexibility and ability to work under pressure as well as very good organizational skills
- Independent and self-reliant way of working
- Enjoy working with an international team
- Very good knowledge of English; German would be an asset
What we offer
- Flexible working options
- Skill building and learning opportunities, like courses and mentorship
- Career progression and talent development programs
- Health and well-being benefits, like virtual fitness classes
- Competitive pay and paid time off, including holidays designated for volunteering
Sounds like you?
If you want to create a better tomorrow with us, we want to hear from you via our job portal (www.patrizia.ag/en/career). Together, let's make a positive impact.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
At PATRIZIA, we are committed to leading the industry in how we advance the equity, diversity and inclusion of our global teams. The opinion and experience of each individual counts. With inherent trust in each other, we do our greatest work steeped in courage, integrity, optimism and tenacity.
PATRIZIA Investment Management S.à r.l. | Human Resources
41, Avenue de la Liberté | L-1931 Luxembourg | +352 26 63 84 10 | www.patrizia.ag
London, United Kingdom