PATRIZIA is a leading partner for global real assets.
The expertise and commitment of our global teams form the basis of our success.
Shaping a sustainable future and making a positive contribution to society is what drives our daily
As Analyst Product Development you will be part of the Products team at PATRIZIA. We are in charge of maintaining & evolving PATRIZIA's product offering with a view to keep it relevant in an ever-changing business environment. In that, we are a direct enabler of new business and marketing to global institutional & private wealth clients. We work in close cooperation with our global fundraising/Capital Markets teams within PATRIZIA Global Client Solutions.
- Prepare marketing materials and legal documents as well as bespoke proposal documents jointly with senior Product Development professionals to support equity fundraising for our real estate and/or infrastructure funds in marketing
- Respond to requests for information/ due diligence queries
- Prepare and maintain product and corporate marketing collaterals to promote PATRIZIA, as well as our products
- Conduct research to support the launch of new real asset investment funds incl. helping identify/formulate the relevant investment thesis
- Analyse competing products to help position our funds in marketing
What we look for
- Prior internships/short-term work experience in the Financial Services (ideally real estate or infrastructure investment management) industry
- Ability to stay calm under pressure with a positive, proactive approach to work and an ability to perform in a driven team - willingness to get involved in a variety of tasks
- Analytical nature with impeccable attention to detail and time-management
- Confident communication style and well-developed people management skills - natural and proven ability to develop relationships, internally and externally
- Strong administrative skills and competency in all Microsoft packages – excellent PowerPoint, Excel & Word skills are essential
- Fluent English is a must, German language skills are helpful, other European language skills are desirable
What we offer
- Flexible working options
- Skill building and learning opportunities, like courses and mentorship
- Career progression and talent development programs
- Health and well-being benefits, like virtual fitness classes
- Competitive pay and paid time off, including holidays designated for volunteering
Sounds like you?
If you want to create a better tomorrow with us, we want to hear from you via our job portal (www.patrizia.ag/en/career). Together, let's make a positive impact.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
At PATRIZIA, we are committed to leading the industry in how we advance the equity, diversity and inclusion of our global teams. The opinion and experience of each individual counts. With inherent trust in each other, we do our greatest work steeped in courage, integrity, optimism and tenacity.
PATRIZIA | Human Resources
166 Sloane Street | SW1X 9QF London | +44 20 776 133 00 | www.patrizia.ag