PATRIZIA is a leading partner for global real assets.
The expertise and commitment of our global teams form the basis of our success.
Shaping a sustainable future and making a positive contribution to society is what drives our daily
To help us create a better tomorrow, we are currently looking for a Senior Associate (m/f/d) to join our team in Dublin.
- Asset management of existing stabilised properties to ensure performance in line with asset business plans,
- Key duties include liaising with letting agents to maintain occupancy levels, working with property managers in relation to Opex budgets and general property management matters, and managing Capex projects,
- Active asset management to increase performance of the properties managed, in line with objectives and strategy of the relevant fund guidelines/targets,
- Preparing annual expenditure budgets, income/expenditure monitoring, and preparation of regular reporting to financiers, and internal fund management teams,
- Assist with lease-up of new PRS development due for completion in Q1 2023. Involvement will include liaising with letting agents, property managers, furniture contractors, technical advisors, solicitors, tax advisors, and the vendors construction team,
- Providing market inputs to PATRIZIA Transactions colleagues to assist with future acquisitions/disposals.
What we look for
- In-depth knowledge of the Dublin Residential market, with a particular focus on PRS/multi-family developments,
- Knowledge of Irish residential sector legalisation and regulations.
- 5+ years’ experience in the Irish property market, including Asset Management experience,
- IT proficient, with particular focus on Excel,
- Fluent English (both written and spoken) besides mother tongue,
- RICS/SCSI Chartership attained, or close to attaining
What we offer:
- Flexible working options
- Skill building and learning opportunities, e.g., courses and mentorship
- Career progression and talent development programs
- Health and well-being benefits, e.g., virtual classes
- Competitive pay and paid time off, including holidays designated for volunteering
If you want to create a better tomorrow with us, we want to hear from you via our job portal www.patrizia.ag/en/career/at-a-glance/. Together, let’s make a positive impact.
You can get a small insight into the everyday life and culture of PATRIZIA on our website. We look forward to meeting you!
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
At PATRIZIA, we are committed to leading the industry in how we advance the equity, diversity, and inclusion of our global teams. The opinion and experience of each individual counts. With inherent trust in each other, we do our greatest work steeped in courage, integrity, optimism, and tenacity.