PATRIZIA is a leading partner for global real assets.
The expertise and commitment of our global teams form the basis of our success.
Shaping a sustainable future and making a positive contribution to society is what drives our daily
To help us create a better tomorrow, we are currently looking for a Business Analyst (m/f/d) to play a key role within the Asset Management team in Paris.
You will embrace the challenge of contributing to more efficient asset management processes over the coming years. Your role will focus on assisting the Head of Asset Management South-West Europe in a variety of challenging initiatives such as streamlining procedures, tools and practices, and defining and rolling out advanced cash flow models and business plan documents.
You will be responsible for:
- Collecting and analysing all relevant asset management data/documentation at country or regional level
- Setting up financial models (DCF) templates and improving/maintaining the selected models
- Modelling and analysing financial data, including budget analysis, income statement forecasting and discounted cash-flows; Providing analysis contributing to the definition of the asset strategy and the preparation of the annual business plans
- Monitoring asset KPI’s and contributing to reporting of the investors
- Contributing to the preparation and the monitoring of the local Asset Management teams budgets
- Providing analytical and presentation support on ad hoc strategic/managerial topics
What we look for:
- Degree in real estate management, and financial management or economics
- Experience in the real estate industry is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and synthesis capacity combined with a sound understanding of business
- Creative thinking, capability to develop innovative solutions
- Autonomous, initiative and result driven culture
- Curiosity, willingness to ask questions and to share opinions will be required to get the most from the challenging and fast-moving environment in which the individual will operate
- Accomplished interpersonal skills, ability to work efficiently in a team in an international and matrix environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Extensive Excel and PowerPoint capabilities
- Fluent in English and French
What we offer:
- Flexible working options
- Skill building and learning opportunities, e.g., courses and mentorship
- Career progression and talent development programs
- Health and well-being benefits, e.g., virtual classes
- Competitive pay and paid time off, including holidays designated for volunteering
If you want to create a better tomorrow with us, we want to hear from you via our job portal www.patrizia.ag/en/career/at-a-glance/. Together, let’s make a positive impact.
You can get a small insight into the everyday life and culture of PATRIZIA on our website. We look forward to meeting you!
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
At PATRIZIA, we are committed to leading the industry in how we advance the equity, diversity, and inclusion of our global teams. The opinion and experience of each individual counts. With inherent trust in each other, we do our greatest work steeped in courage, integrity, optimism, and tenacity.