Onboarding Manager (m/f/d)
Your New Position in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
PATRIZIA is a leading partner for global real assets.
The expertise and commitment of our global teams form the basis of our success.
Shaping a sustainable future and making a positive contribution to society is what drives our daily
As Onboarding Manager (m/f/d) you will play a key role within the Project & System Steering Team in Luxembourg.
- Set up the fund in the accounting system (master data), including creating a new fund entity and configuring any necessary custom fields or settings
- Ensure that all accounting and reporting requirements are understood
- Import or enter any historical data related to the fund, such as prior transactions, balances and share movements
- Configure any necessary integrations with external systems, such as portfolio management software or PowerBI
- Working together with external parties, including rollout of files, interfaces, and processes
- Test and validate the accuracy of the data and system configuration
- Set up a data reconciliation process to ensure that all data is correctly mapped and that all required financial reports can be generated
- Train any necessary staff on the accounting procedures, including how to enter transactions, generate reports, and troubleshoot any issues that may arise
- Establish a process for ongoing maintenance, including monitoring and reconciling the data on a regular basis, making updates as needed, and addressing any issues as they arise
What we look for
- Experience working with SAP software or similar, specifically in the areas of onboarding, data maintenance and accounting
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial statements
- Experience with data analysis and maintenance
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and in an international team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A degree in accounting, audit or a related field is preferred
- Experience in SAP or related fields are a plus
- Real estate industry experience is also a plus
What we offer
- Flexible working options
- Skill building and learning opportunities, like courses and mentorship
- Career progression and talent development programs
- Health and well-being benefits, like virtual fitness classes
- Competitive pay and paid time off, including holidays designated for volunteering
Sounds like you?
If you want to create a better tomorrow with us, we want to hear from you via our job portal (www.patrizia.ag/en/career). Together, let's make a positive impact.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
At PATRIZIA, we are committed to leading the industry in how we advance the equity, diversity and inclusion of our global teams. The opinion and experience of each individual counts. With inherent trust in each other, we do our greatest work steeped in courage, integrity, optimism and tenacity.
PATRIZIA Investment Management S.à r.l. | Human Resources
41, Avenue de la Liberté | L-1931 Luxembourg | +352 26 63 84 10 | www.patrizia.ag
Your personal contact
Get in touch