On-/Offboarding Manager (m/f/d)
Your New Position in London, United Kingdom
PATRIZIA is a leading partner for global real assets.
The expertise and commitment of our global teams form the basis of our success.
Shaping a sustainable future and making a positive contribution to society is what drives our daily
As On-/Offboarding Manager (m/f/d) you will play a key role within the Asset Operations team in London.
- You control the entire on- and offboarding process for single (complex) properties and portfolios
- You are our interface to Asset and Property Management, and you involve various other internal departments in the on-/offboarding process (e.g. transaction, accounting, banking & payments, internal IT service provider)
- You coordinate all onboarding activities to ensure the property/portfolio transfer on time and in a quality manner by the internal and external partners involved
- You are also responsible to coordinate offboarding activities to ensure the property/portfolio transfer to the buyer and a smooth termination of PATRIZIA’s management mandate
- We further rely on you analyzing processes, providing recommendations for optimizations and implementing such
- Trainings are organized and carried out independently by you
- As part of your responsibility, you also carry out performance measurements of our external service providers (e.g. Property Management)
What we look for
- You have successfully completed your business administration studies or a related course, ideally specialized in Real Estate Management
- You have been working in the Real Estate industry for a minimum of 3 years; particularly, your experience in Property and/or Asset Management is beneficial
- You are familiar with managing service providers
- You already gained experience in an international environment, and you are a good team player
- You are proactive, work independently and you feel comfortable taking responsibility
- Your assertiveness and good organization skills help you to fulfill your tasks
- You are experienced in dealing with relevant IT applications (e.g. SAP, DMS) and you are confident in handling MS Office applications, especially Excel
- You have strong communication skills and you are business fluent in English
What we offer
- Exciting and challenging projects in a dynamic international team with great colleagues
- Inclusive and equal opportunity workplace (incl. ED&I Committee)
- Hybrid work environment and mobile working
- Market- and performance-oriented compensation package
- Two extra days of leave for social commitment (e.g. for the PATRIZIA Foundation)
- A wide range of internal training opportunities via the PATRIZIA Academy and mentoring programs
- Mental Health Awareness Program
- Opportunity to get involved in various employee initiatives (NextGen, LGBTQ+ Alliance, Female Advance, Parents & Carer Network, etc.)
Sounds like you?
If you want to create a better tomorrow with us, we want to hear from you via our job portal (www.patrizia.ag/en/career). Together, let's make a positive impact.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
At PATRIZIA, we are committed to leading the industry in how we advance the equity, diversity and inclusion of our global teams. The opinion and experience of each individual counts. With inherent trust in each other, we do our greatest work steeped in courage, integrity, optimism and tenacity.
PATRIZIA UK Ltd. | Human Resources
166 Sloane Street | SW1X 9QF London | +44 207 761 3437 | www.patrizia.ag
Your personal contact
Get in touch