Events Manager (m/f/d)
Your New Position in Augsburg, Germany - London, United Kingdom
PATRIZIA is a leading partner for global real assets.
The expertise and commitment of our global teams form the basis of our success.
Shaping a sustainable future and making a positive contribution to society is what drives our daily
As Events Manager (m/f/d) you will play a key role within the Marketing team in Augsburg or London.
- You independently plan, implement, control, follow-up the events and control the budget of the events
- Conceptual development of event formats is also part of your tasks
- Negotiating agreements with suppliers, service providers and other external parties is a part of your responsibilities
- You coordinate and management external agencies and service providers
What we look for
- You have a completed training as an event manager, event organizer or a university degree with a focus on marketing, event management or a comparable field of study
- You have already gained several years of professional experience in marketing and/or event management
- You love and are proficient in project management and are an expert in the conception, planning, implementation and follow-up/evaluation of international events and trade fairs of different sizes and orientations
- Calculating and managing budgets is nothing new for you
- Leading customers and good negotiation skills set you apart
- A very good commercial understanding, assertiveness, creativity and flexibility as well as the ability to work under pressure are among your strengths
- You are a team player and distinguish yourself through your outstanding communication skills in German and English
What we offer
- Flexible working options
- Skill building and learning opportunities, like courses and mentorship
- Career progression and talent development programs
- Health and well-being benefits, like virtual fitness classes
- Competitive pay and paid time off, including holidays designated for volunteering
Sounds like you?
If you want to create a better tomorrow with us, we want to hear from you via our job portal (www.patrizia.ag/en/career). Together, let's make a positive impact.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
At PATRIZIA, we are committed to leading the industry in how we advance the equity, diversity and inclusion of our global teams. The opinion and experience of each individual counts. With inherent trust in each other, we do our greatest work steeped in courage, integrity, optimism and tenacity.
PATRIZIA SE | Human Resources
Fuggerstraße 26 | 86150 Augsburg | +49 82150910-537 | www.patrizia.ag
London, United Kingdom
Your personal contact
Get in touch
166 Sloane Street
SW1X 9QF London