Director Accounting (m/w/d)
Your New Position in GB - London 2
PATRIZIA is a leading partner for global real assets.
The expertise and commitment of our global teams form the basis of our success.
Shaping a sustainable future and making a positive contribution to society is what drives our daily
PATRIZIA: A leading partner for global real assets
With operations around the world, PATRIZIA has been offering investment opportunities in real estate and infrastructure assets for institutional, semi-professional and private investors for 38 years. PATRIZIA manages more than EUR 56 billion in assets and employs over 1,000 professionals at 28 locations worldwide. Through its PATRIZIA Foundation, PATRIZIA is committed to social responsibility. The Foundation has helped around 250,000 children in need worldwide gain access to education and thus, has given them the chance of a better life over the last 23 years.
You can find further information at www.patrizia.ag
The Infrastructure Accounting team comprises 3 individuals to be based in the UK and Australia. The team provides accounting and finance support to the PATRIZIA Infrastructure division
Overview and main responsibilities
- Financial oversight and accountability for PATRIZIA Infrastructure global business unit (UK, Lux and Australian entities)
- Accurate and timely monthly financial reporting (IFRS, UK GAAP, AUS GAAP)
- Preparation of annual consolidated and audited financial statements and point of liaison with group/entity auditors
- Preparation of annual budget, budget variance analysis and monthly forecasts for the Infrastructure global business unit
- UK and Australian tax compliance / reporting including GST and VAT, FBT and P11Ds, manage the corporation income tax returns, HMRC employee shares scheme, international transfer pricing policies and documentation together with group tax.
- Point of liaison with UK and Australian tax authorities
- Support Infrastructure commercial decisions and provision of business analysis
- Compliance with regulatory capital planning, liquidity requirements /cash flow forecasts and regulatory reporting (FCA & AFSL)
- Working with broader group tax, accounting, treasury, FP&A and procurement teams
- Oversight of UK and Australian payroll
- Manage, mentor and motivate the Infrastructure finance team
- Chartered Accountant
- Financial services/Investment Management in a regulated environment essential
- Entity consolidation, UK and Australian statutory reporting and tax essential
- Experience in financial accounting, tax, business planning, forecasting and business partnering
- Knowledge of SAP accounting systems or other similar ERP systems
- Experience in working with Managing Directors, budget holders, Business Managers and wider Finance teams
- Strong leadership people management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What we are looking for
- You like to work in a dynamic and purpose led environment
- You're ready to take on responsibility and make a positive impact
- You're motivated by continuous improvement, eager to adapt and try new things
What we offer
- Hybrid working environment – subject to business needs
- High end, state-of-the-art office facilities as we move to new London premises, currently planned for Q1 2024.
- Career progression and talent development programs
- Health and well-being benefits
- Competitive pay and paid time off, including holidays designated for volunteering
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace
At PATRIZIA, we are committed to leading the industry in how we advance the equity, diversity and inclusion of our global teams. The opinion and experience of each individual counts. With inherent trust in each other, we do our greatest work steeped in courage, integrity, optimism and tenacity.
Your personal contact
Get in touch
166 Sloane Street
SW1X 9QF London