Data Engineer Real Estate (m/f/d)
Your New Position in Augsburg, Germany
PATRIZIA is a leading partner for global real assets.
The expertise and commitment of our global teams form the basis of our success.
Shaping a sustainable future and making a positive contribution to society is what drives our daily
As DATA ENGINEER REAL ESTATE (M/F/D) you will play a key role within the DATA INTELLIGENCE team.
The Data Intelligence team is part of Investment Strategy & Research department and conducts comprehensive descriptive, diagnostic and predictive analytics to develop investment strategies and support investment proposals. It runs big data analytics by employing state of the art tools & technologies enabling complex models to be run in short time.
- Design, build and maintain reliable ETL pipelines for connecting internal and external data
- Optimisation and further improvement of the data infrastructure regarding speed of processing, parallel computing, architecture and organization
- Development, construction and implementation of cross-functional reports in Power BI
- Monitor, maintain, review and support the Data Intelligence cloud computing and Power BI platform
- Build processes that help monitor and analyse performance and data accuracy
- Apply creativity and new ideas to data sets to find life in data
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Degree in business economics with a technical focus, business informatics, business mathematics or similar
- Preferably two years of work experience in the data and business intelligence field
- Substantial experience using statistical computer languages (R or Python) to manipulate large data sets
- Advanced experience with the R environment: Scripts, parameterised Markdowns and %dopar% loops
- Experience with R-Libraries like: dplyr, knitr, ggplot2, doParallel, leaflet, data.table, lubridate, ggmap and plotly
- Advanced experience with developing Power BI Reports with external Apps, datasets, and dashboards
- Ability to learn fast and solve challenges via self-learning and research in community-based environments, e.g. GitHub
- MS Office skills
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working options
- Skill building and learning opportunities, like courses and mentorship
- Career progression and talent development programs
- Health and well-being benefits, like virtual fitness classes
- Competitive pay and paid time off, including holidays designated for volunteering
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
If you want to create a better tomorrow with us, we want to hear from you via our job portal (www.patrizia.ag/career). Together, let's make a positive impact.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
At PATRIZIA, we are committed to leading the industry in how we advance the equity, diversity and inclusion of our global teams. The opinion and experience of each individual counts. With inherent trust in each other, we do our greatest work steeped in courage, integrity, optimism and tenacity.
PATRIZIA SE | Human Resources
Fuggerstraße 26 | 86150 Augsburg | T +49 821 50910-145 | www.patrizia.ag
Your personal contact
Get in touch
166 Sloane Street
SW1X 9QF London