PATRIZIA is a leading partner for global real assets.
The expertise and commitment of our global teams form the basis of our success.
Shaping a sustainable future and making a positive contribution to society is what drives our daily
PATRIZIA is seeking to appoint two Associates/ Senior Associates to the International Fund Management team.
This is a unique opportunity to work with the Fund Management team of one of PATRIZIA’s historic single-client mandates and selected Special Projects, i.e. very large investments acquired and managed by PATRIZIA on behalf of global institutional investors.
The role will provide the successful candidate with immediate access to a dynamic, multi-country, multi-sector portfolio of real estate investments (ranging from income producing to ongoing refurbishments) as well as trophy-style assets.
At PATRIZIA we value a “can do” attitude and the willingness, where necessary, to help out on projects falling out of the main scope outlined below.
This role is ideal for those candidates eager to maximise their exposure to UK and European real estate, and become a valuable resource of one of the largest real assets investment managers in Europe.
The successful candidates are envisaged to join two established teams and their role will involve, under the oversight and management of the respective Fund Manager, a variety of activities which currently can be summarised as follows:
- Assisting with (and eventually managing) quarterly client reporting and other updates
- Analytical support:
-Review of underwriting model
-Performing asset-level business plan updates
-Performing portfolio and fund level analysis
-Assisting with (and eventually managing) asset hold/sell analyses
- Coordination of fund valuers and relative information flow
- Coordination of fund ESG service providers and relative information flow
- Assisting in asset management activities (e.g. lease renewals/negotiations, development activities)
- Assisting transactions’ activity (acquisitions/sales), e.g. drafting approval documents; due diligence, loan negotiations.
- Assisting in debt origination, strategy and refinancing decisions
These are not intended to be an exhaustive list and the successful candidates should expect their roles to evolve over time in line with experience and skills.
The roles will offer the candidates the ability to travel to multiple countries (UK and Europe) in order to visit/monitor assets and engage with local asset management, transaction, and accounting/tax teams.
What we look for
- London-based – but willing to travel frequently (1-3 times a month) throughout the UK and continental Europe
- Minimum relevant working experience: 3-5 years
- Numerate – proficient in Excel with strong real estate fund / transaction modelling skills
- Good communicator – written, verbal, numeric and literary reasoning
- Team - experience working in a team environment
- Real estate - familiar with core key real estate and fund management concepts
- Ideally with previous relevant asset management or property management experience
- Ambitious – eager to develop
- Initiative – hard working, self starter
- Adaptable – especially culturally
- You like to work in a dynamic and purpose led environment
- You're ready to take on responsibility and make a positive impact
- You're motivated by continuous improvement, eager to adapt and try new things
What we offer
- Flexible working options
- Skill building and learning opportunities, like courses and mentorship
- Career progression and talent development programs
- Health and well-being benefits, like virtual fitness classes
- Competitive pay and paid time off, including holidays designated for volunteering
Sounds like you?
If you want to create a better tomorrow with us, we want to hear from you via our job portal (www.patrizia.ag/en/career). Together, let's make a positive impact.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
At PATRIZIA, we are committed to leading the industry in how we advance the equity, diversity and inclusion of our global teams. The opinion and experience of each individual counts. With inherent trust in each other, we do our greatest work steeped in courage, integrity, optimism and tenacity.
PATRIZIA UK | Human Resources
166 Sloane Street | SW1X 9QF London | www.patrizia.ag