PATRIZIA is a leading partner for global real assets.
The expertise and commitment of our global teams form the basis of our success.
Shaping a sustainable future and making a positive contribution to society is what drives our daily
The Corporate Communications team of an independent global investment manager with an entrepreneurial ‘can-do’ attitude is looking for fresh talent to kick-start your career. If you like to bring creative ideas to life, develop compelling content, are curious about digital and new engagement formats for employees, media, and other key stakeholders, if you like to think out of the box, and work in a professional and passionate team in fast-paced environment – then this could be your opportunity!
Your opportunity at PATRIZIA:
- Together with the Corporate Communications team and other key corporate functions, you support the further development and execution of PATRIZIA’s internal and external communications strategy
- You will plan, edit, and write content for a variety of internal and external communication formats and channels, such as our company intranet (PIN), our podcast series, our digital employee magazine lily, as well as for the company’s corporate campaigns and a variety of thought leadership formats for our Real Insights hub
- In close collaboration with the CC-team, you will develop consistent key messaging across all channels, to help ensure organisational initiatives as well as key transformation projects are successfully communicated to employees and other key stakeholders
- You will develop and manage press release distribution as well as targeted international media outreach, including website, intranet, and social media channel work
- Your will support the storyline development to position PATRIZIA as a leading global real assets player with a focus on synergies between PATRIZIA Infrastructure and real estate
- You will support Executive Communication for PATRIZIA’s leadership team (Executive Committee) as well as their respective corporate social media activities (LinkedIn and Twitter)
What you should bring to the team:
- At least 3-5 years of experience gained in-house in corporate communication or at a PR agency / communications consultancy with an international scope of responsibility, ideally within the investment management or financial services industries
- Compelling storyteller with the ability to translate business strategies into good stories
- Native standard in English with strong writing skills and willingness to develop content for fresh audio and video formats
- Team player who partners extremely effectively across the organisation, different countries, and cultures in order to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Self-Starter, solution-oriented, service-driven, and passionate about high-quality content creation
- Willingness to travel, ability to work in an agile / flexible way, foreign languages are very welcome
- Bachelor´s degree as a minimum academic qualification