Associate Director - Donor Relations and Services (m/f/d) PATRIZIA Foundation
Your New Position in London, United Kingdom
PATRIZIA is a leading partner for global real assets.
The expertise and commitment of our global teams form the basis of our success.
Shaping a sustainable future and making a positive contribution to society is what drives our daily
The PATRIZIA Foundation is an educational foundation based in Augsburg/Germany. We pursue the goal of giving children and young people worldwide the chance of a better future and thus make our contribution to the realisation of SDG4. Over the past 24 years, 20 KinderHaus projects have been supported on four continents in eleven countries. You can find more information about our work at www.patrizia.foundation.
We are now looking for an Associate Director - Donor Relations and Services (m/f/d) for our London office in the area of Fundraising & Communications with a focus on major donations and corporate cooperation.
As a member of the Fundraising & Communications team, you will be responsible for significantly increasing the support of major donors and corporate collaborations to achieve the annual fundraising target. You will develop a portfolio of new contacts, expand existing cooperations and continuously identify new potential for attractive partnerships – across all fundraising channels.
- Further development and continuous optimization of the fundraising strategy, especially for major donors and corporate cooperations
- Identification of relevant target groups and companies
- Identification of new business opportunities and expansion of the donation portfolio, as well as acquisition of donations through direct approach and acquisition of leads
- Active participation in congresses and events to identify new target groups and donors
- Independent and active conduct of acquisition meetings, including preparation and follow-up
What we look for:
- Relevant degree or specialised training and many years of professional experience in the field of fundraising (ideally in a non-profit organisation)
- Many years of sales experience
- Passion for ever new challenges and personal development
- Philanthropic world view
- Very good network of contacts with potential for major gifts
- Knowledge of best practices and fundraising trends in an NPO
- Excellent organisational, presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Personal responsibility, self-initiative and ambition in carrying out fundraising activities
- Strong negotiation and communication skills with different stakeholders in an intercultural environment.
- Excellent cooperation skills and the ability to build long-term relationships
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English, ideally also of German
- Very good knowledge of MS Office software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
What we offer:
- A diversified and meaningful task in an international and professional working environment
- A collegial team of experts
- Participation in a dynamic and growing organization
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working
- Agile working methods
- Attractive compensation
- Internal training opportunities
- On-site project travel
Sounds like you?
If you want to create a better tomorrow with us, we want to hear from you via our job portal (www.patrizia.ag/career). Together, let's make a positive impact.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
At PATRIZIA, we are committed to leading the industry in how we advance the equity, diversity and inclusion of our global teams. The opinion and experience of each individual counts. With inherent trust in each other, we do our greatest work steeped in courage, integrity, optimism and tenacity.
PATRIZIA Foundation | Fuggerstrasse 26 | 86150 Augsburg | +49 821 50910 - 145 | www.patrizia.foundation
Your personal contact
Get in touch
166 Sloane Street
SW1X 9QF London