Associate Client Services (12 months Fixed Term Contract) (m/w/d)
Your New Position in London, United Kingdom
PATRIZIA is a leading partner for global real assets.
The expertise and commitment of our global teams form the basis of our success.
Shaping a sustainable future and making a positive contribution to society is what drives our daily
As Client Service Associate (12 months FTC) you will play a key role within the Client Service team at PATRIZIA. You will be reporting to the Head of Client Service.
The objectives of the team are to ensure a high level of client retention and deliver first class client service to over 120 international clients investing primarily in PATRIZIA’s suite of discretionary pooled funds. The Client Services team sits within the Global Client Solutions division but at the same time the team works closely with fund management and product development.
The team works with the relationship directors to maintain and grow long-term relationships with existing investors and to act as a gatekeeper and quality controller for all formal client communications. The key functions of the team include: being the day to day service contact for our clients while handling ad hoc queries from investors, managing AML/KYC and the client take on process, delivery of regular and specific client correspondence.
Work alongside Relationship Directors and assume day to day responsibility for a portfolio of PATRIZIA’s international institutional clients with the aim of:
- Co-ordinate and own the prompt resolution of existing client and consultant queries on matters such as performance, fund strategy and fees
- Co-ordinate the completion of client specific questionnaires/ regular updates whilst liaising with teams across the broader organisation
- Oversee the completion of investor reports and ensure they are in line with the requirements set by the LPA
- Be conversant with the required business procedures for various funds/clients and operate within a robust governance structure (including all relevant aspects of compliance, legal, business and financial controls)
- Maintain strong working relationships across all PATRIZIA’s business functions and with third party providers
- Co-ordinate the AML/KYC and on-boarding process for new clients
- Record all client servicing activity promptly and accurately in Salesforce and be able to provide timely and accurate management information when needed
- Promote a culture of client service excellence throughout the broader organisation
- Assist with refining and enhancing PATRIZIA’s client service proposition i.e. implementation of Salesforce
- Promote best practice culture for all processes relating to the servicing of institutional clients
What we look for
- Previous experience of working in financial client services / client relationship management role for a minimum of 5 years
- Client focus and strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Proven ability to maintain client relationships and develop internal relationships as well
- Good knowledge of asset/property management and operational procedures
- Self-starter and independent; “proactive” as opposed to “reactive”
- Very organised; able to cope with tight deadlines and multiple tasks
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, but with an ability to see the “bigger picture”
- Experience in project management is desirable, as well as having experience of using Salesforce and investor portals
- Completion of IMC or equivalent is desirable
What we offer
- Flexible working options
- Skill building and learning opportunities, like courses and mentorship
- Career progression and talent development programs
- Health and well-being benefits, like virtual fitness classes
- Competitive pay and paid time off, including holidays designated for volunteering
Sounds like you?
If you want to create a better tomorrow with us, we want to hear from you via our job portal (www.patrizia.ag/en/career). Together, let's make a positive impact.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
At PATRIZIA, we are committed to leading the industry in how we advance the equity, diversity and inclusion of our global teams. The opinion and experience of each individual counts. With inherent trust in each other, we do our greatest work steeped in courage, integrity, optimism and tenacity.
PATRIZIA | Human Resources
166 Sloane Street | SW1X 9QF London | +44 20 776 133 00 | www.patrizia.ag
Your personal contact
Get in touch
166 Sloane Street
SW1X 9QF London