PATRIZIA is a leading partner for global real assets.
The expertise and commitment of our global teams form the basis of our success.
Shaping a sustainable future and making a positive contribution to society is what drives our daily
As Asset & Partner Onboarding Manager you will play a key role within the Partner Steering & Management team.
· Proactive management of the entire onboarding and offboarding process for individual assets or entire portfolios
· Project responsibility for the content-related and IT technical connection of our property managers to defined data files
· Training of processes and system solutions
· Analysis, harmonization and optimization of asset management and property management processes and data
· Interface between Property Management, Asset Management, IT and Accounting
· Quality assurance, consulting and control
· Support in the development, implementation and evaluation of a key figure system for the control of property management
What we look for
· Initial experience in real estate
· Successfully completed business studies, ideally with specialization in real estate management or comparable qualifications
· Affinity for numbers and IT
· Strong communication and negotiation skills
· Entrepreneurial/confident appearance and independent, solution-oriented way of working
· High flexibility and ability to work under pressure as well as very good organizational skills
· Very good written and spoken English
· Very good handling of MS Office, especially Excel
· SAP, DMS knowledge is an advantage
What we offer
· Flexible working options
· Skill building and learning opportunities, like courses and mentorship
· Career progression and talent development programs
· Health and well-being benefits, like virtual fitness classes
· Competitive pay and paid time off, including holidays designated for volunteering
Sounds like you?
If you want to create a better tomorrow with us, we want to hear from you via our job portal (www.patrizia.ag/en/career). Together, let's make a positive impact.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
At PATRIZIA, we are committed to leading the industry in how we advance the equity, diversity and inclusion of our global teams. The opinion and experience of each individual counts. With inherent trust in each other, we do our greatest work steeped in courage, integrity, optimism and tenacity.
PATRIZIA UK Ltd. | Human Resources
166 Sloane Street | SW1X 9QF London | +44 20 776 133 00 | www.patrizia.ag