Asset Manager (m, f, d)
Your New Position in Amsterdam, Netherlands
PATRIZIA is a leading partner for global real assets.
The expertise and commitment of our global teams form the basis of our success.
Shaping a sustainable future and making a positive contribution to society is what drives our daily
Asset manager role:
- Preparation of the strategic business plan, comprising an ESG action plan concluding DCF/NPV calculations, scenario- and hold-sell analysis
- Proactively manage value add projects including repurposing/repositioning of assets
- Translate the strategic business plan into the annual asset budgets
- Optimise the letting within the managed portfolio
- Monitor relevant asset KPIs
- Proactively drive (digital & technical) innovation to enhance the value of the managed asset/portfolio.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (eg.Fund Managers, Transaction managers)
- Steer and monitor external partners (eg, Property Managers, letting agents)
- Review and challenge valuations
- Support acquisitions and sales by contributing underwriting assumptions and business plans
Key Requirements/ Skills/ Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Real Estate / Business Administration or comparable
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in residential asset management or comparable
- Understanding of financial practices applied to real estate
- Excellent knowledge of local property markets and relevant network
- Good understanding of local legislations applicable to real estate
- Strong communication and negotiation capabilities
- Resilient and well organised multi-tasker and team player
- Comfortable within an evolving and international environment
- Proactive, flexible and assertive
- Experienced in the Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent in Dutch and fluent in English
What do we offer?
- Competitive and performance-oriented compensation package
- Two additional days off for volunteering
- Mobile working arrangement
- Skill building and learning opportunities, like PATRIZIA-Academy and mentorship
- Intercultural and international environment
- Health and wellbeing benefits
- Next-Generation initiatives and ED&I council
Working at PATRIZIA
You are joining our journey to create shared values that serve the environment and society of tomorrow. Together with our open, down-to-earth, and ambitious team, you can have a direct influence on this. Our aim is to challenge everyone, to encourage them to try something and to act on this. At PATRIZIA, we are on a mission. If you want to create a better tomorrow with us, we want to hear from you via our job portal www.patrizia.ag/en/career/at-a-glance/. Together, let’s make a positive impact.
You can get a small insight into the everyday life and culture of PATRIZIA on our website. We look forward to meeting you!
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
At PATRIZIA, we are committed to leading the industry in how we advance the equity, diversity, and inclusion of our global teams. The opinion and experience of each individual counts. With inherent trust in each other, we do our greatest work steeped in courage, integrity, optimism, and tenacity
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Your personal contact
Get in touch