Asset Manager (m/f/d)
Your New Position in Brussels, Belgium - Luxembourg, Luxembourg
PATRIZIA is a leading partner for global real assets.
The expertise and commitment of our global teams form the basis of our success.
Shaping a sustainable future and making a positive contribution to society is what drives our daily
PATRIZIA: A leading partner for global Real Assets
With operations around the world, PATRIZIA has been offering investment opportunities in real estate and infrastructure assets for institutional, semi-professional and private investors for 39 years. PATRIZIA manages more than EUR 59 billion in assets and employs over 1,000 professionals at 28 locations worldwide. Through its PATRIZIA Foundation, PATRIZIA is committed to social responsibility. The Foundation has helped around 250,000 children in need worldwide gain access to education and thus, has given them the chance of a better life over the last 24 years. You can find further information at www.patrizia.ag
PATRIZIA BELUX currently manages assets totaling around EUR 1 billion located in Belgium & Luxemburg. Our assets have profiles ranging from core to value-add, predominantly in offices, but also logistics, residential and retail. Our activities include acquisition, asset management, repositioning, (re)development and disposal of real estate. There is investor appetite for Belgium & Luxembourg and an intention to increase the assets under management in the region.
Reporting to the local Head of Asset Management in Brussels, the Asset Manager is responsible for enhancing the returns of a BELUX portfolio through sustainable strategies and by leveraging on unique PATRIZIA’s capabilities.
- Prepare the strategic business plan for your assets, comprising an ESG action plan, concluding DCF/NPV calculations, scenario and hold-sell analysis
- Proactively manage value add projects including repurposing/repositioning of assets
- Translate the strategic business plan into the annual budgets on asset level
- Optimise the letting within the managed portfolio
- Monitor relevant asset KPIs
- Proactively drive (digital & technical) innovation to enhance the value of the managed portfolio
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (e.g., Fund Managers, Transaction Managers)
- Steer and monitor external partners (e.g., Property Managers, Letting Agents, Lawyers)
- Review and challenge valuations
- Support acquisitions and sales by contributing to underwriting assumptions and business plans
Key Requirements/ Skills/ Experience:
- Master’s degree preferably in real estate, building engineering or business economics
- Real estate studies or comparable qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in real estate
- Experience in value-add operations including repurposing/redeveloping assets
- Understanding of financial practices applied to real estate
- Excellent knowledge of the Belgian & Luxembourg real estate markets and relevant network
- Good understanding of local legislations applicable to real estate
- Ready to travel between Luxembourg and Brussels on a regular basis
- Strong communication and negotiation capabilities
- Resilient and well organised multi-tasker and team player
- Comfortable within an evolving and international environment
- Proactive, flexible and assertive
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Power Point)
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken) and French
What do we offer?
- Competitive and performance-oriented compensation package
- Two additional days off for volunteering
- Mobile working arrangement
- Skill building and learning opportunities, like PATRIZIA-Academy and mentorship
- Intercultural and international environment
- Health and wellbeing benefits
- Next-Generation initiatives and ED&I council
Working at PATRIZIA
You are joining our journey to create shared values that serve the environment and society of tomorrow. Together with our open, down-to-earth, and ambitious team, you can have a direct influence on this. Our aim is to challenge everyone, to encourage them to try something and to act on this. At PATRIZIA, we are on a mission - are you ready to join us?
Your personal contact
Get in touch
166 Sloane Street
SW1X 9QF London