Asset Manager (m/f/d)
Your New Position in Madrid, Spain
PATRIZIA is a leading partner for global real assets.
The expertise and commitment of our global teams form the basis of our success.
Shaping a sustainable future and making a positive contribution to society is what drives our daily
Asset management role:
- Key responsibilities
- Work with the Asset Manager on the strategic business plan and the annual budgeting process.
- Grow into the day-to-day Asset Management responsibilities
- Analyse and monitor the asset & lease performance as well as redevelopment projects
- Contribute on the acquisition and sales processes including onboarding and offboarding of properties.
- Work on the ESG action plans
- Analysis and specification of customer inquiries and requirements
- Support on the optimization of existing processes and workflows
- Prepare reporting for internal- and external stakeholders
- Learn about the AM role on a day-to-day basis.
- Key Requirements/ Skills/ Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Real Estate / Business Administration or comparable
- Initial experience in the sector desirable
- Eager to learn about the real estate market and the AM role
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Good communication capabilities
- Resilient and well organised multi-tasker and team player
- Curious and comfortable within an evolving and international environment
- Proactive, flexible and assertive
- Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Power Point)
- Fluent in English
- What do we offer?
- Competitive and performance-oriented compensation package
- Two additional days off for volunteering
- Mobile working arrangement
- Skill building and learning opportunities, like PATRIZIA-Academy and mentorship
- Intercultural and international environment
- Mental Health Awareness program
- Health and wellbeing benefits
- Next-Generation initiatives and ED&I council
Working at PATRIZIA
You are joining our journey to create shared values that serve the environment and society of tomorrow. Together with our open, down-to-earth, and ambitious team, you can have a direct influence on this. Our aim is to challenge everyone, to encourage them to try something and to act on this. At PATRIZIA, we are on a mission - are you ready to join us?
Your personal contact
Get in touch
166 Sloane Street
SW1X 9QF London