Analyst (Investment Strategy & Research) (m/w/d)
Your New Position in London, United Kingdom
PATRIZIA is a leading partner for global real assets.
The expertise and commitment of our global teams form the basis of our success.
Shaping a sustainable future and making a positive contribution to society is what drives our daily
As Analyst you will play a key role within the Investment Strategy & Research team.
PATRIZIA Investment Strategy and Research is a highly motivated, multilingual team of 15 with 7 nationalities and 4 PhDs provided out of offices in London (UK) and Augsburg (Germany).
The team responsibilities include macro analysis, investment performance analysis, big data analytics as well as descriptive, diagnostic and predictive analytics to design investment strategies (risk-adjusted returns & target markets) and support investment proposals.
The successful candidate will gain broad exposure across real estate asset types and geographies and will have the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of how this all sits in a global real asset and financial markets framework. The role sits in a small, but highly integrated team within the wider business. The successful candidate will therefore have considerable opportunity to shape thinking at the highest levels of the firm.
- Support the Investment Strategy & Research team with the formation and implementation of investment strategies
- Provide research support for transactions and investment committee papers
- Support the production of thought leadership pieces
- Help with the development of internal projects such as PATRIZIA’s House View
- Play a key role in the production and design of Investment Strategy & Research outputs (reports, insights, publications, data analysis…)
- Write both internal and external communications clearly and articulately to a high standard
- Process, interpret and communicate researched and sourced information in a clear and concise manner
- Liaise with the Data Intelligence team to build processes and outputs in support of the investment strategy objectives
What we look for
- University graduate – preferably Economics, Real Estate, or related fields
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Analytical and strategic mind
- Self-starter and independent way of working
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, and a good intuition for marketing and communication
- Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and demonstrate strong team work ethics
- Have experience of and demonstrate ability to use a variety of sources ranging from publications to online databases to research and source relevant information
- Fluent English, knowledge of another European Language is an advantage
- You like to work in a dynamic and purpose led environment
- You're ready to take on responsibility and make a positive impact
- You're motivated by continuous improvement, eager to adapt and try new things
What we offer
- Flexible working options
- Skill building and learning opportunities, like courses and mentorship
- Career progression and talent development programs
- Health and well-being benefits, like virtual fitness classes
- Competitive pay and paid time off, including holidays designated for volunteering
Sounds like you?
If you want to create a better tomorrow with us, we want to hear from you via our job portal (www.patrizia.ag/en/career). Together, let's make a positive impact.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
At PATRIZIA, we are committed to leading the industry in how we advance the equity, diversity and inclusion of our global teams. The opinion and experience of each individual counts. With inherent trust in each other, we do our greatest work steeped in courage, integrity, optimism and tenacity.
PATRIZIA UK Ltd. | Human Resources
166 Sloane Street | SW1X 9QF London | +44 20 776 133 00 | www.patrizia.ag
Your personal contact
Get in touch
166 Sloane Street
SW1X 9QF London