PATRIZIA is a leading partner for global real assets.
The expertise and commitment of our global teams form the basis of our success.
Shaping a sustainable future and making a positive contribution to society is what drives our daily
The company: PATRIZIA
Established in 1984, PATRIZIA is a leading partner for global real assets with assets under management of EUR 56.2bn (+16.7% y-o-y). We offer investors a broad variety of attractive investment opportunities in real estate and infrastructure underpinned by over 38 years of experience and rock-solid, up-to-the-minute research.
Thanks to the combined actions of more than a 1000 highly motivated international real asset specialists, entrepreneurs, innovators, and opportunity-seekers, we have a unique opportunity and responsibility to make a difference in the communities we live and work in for generations to come.
PATRIZIA is a leading independent investment management house and has a client base of more than 450 institutional investors from every corner of the globe, including financial institutions, pension funds, insurance companies and sovereign wealth funds. PATRIZIA operates through 27 offices globally including London, Paris, Munich, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Melbourne, New York, Seoul and Tokyo.
More information: https://www.patrizia.ag/en/
The team: Investment Strategy and Research
PATRIZIA Investment Strategy and Research is a highly motivated multilingual team of 15 with 7 nationalities and 4 PhDs provided out of offices in London (UK) and Augsburg (Germany).
The team responsibilities include macro analysis, investment performance analysis, big data analytics as well as descriptive, diagnostic and predictive analytics to design investment strategies (risk-adjusted returns & target markets) and support investment proposals.
- Play a key role in the production and design of Investment Strategy & Research outputs (reports, insights, publications, data analysis)
- Write both internal and external communications clearly and articulately to a high standard
- Process, interpret and communicate researched and sourced information in a clear and concise manner
- Liaise with the Data Intelligence team to build processes and outputs in support of the investment strategy objectives
- Provide research support for transactions and investment committee papers
- Support the production of thought leadership pieces
- Help with the development of internal projects such as PATRIZIA’s House View
What we look for
- University graduate – preferably Economics, Real Estate, or related fields
- Minimum of 1-3 years of work experience (real estate experience desirable, but not mandatory)
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Self-starter and independent way of working
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, and a good intuition for marketing and communication
- Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and demonstrate strong team work ethics
- Have experience of and demonstrate ability to use a variety of sources ranging from publications to online databases to research and source relevant information
- Fluent English, knowledge of another European Language (or Japanese) is an advantage
What we offer
- Flexible working options
- Skill building and learning opportunities, like courses and mentorship
- Career progression and talent development programs
- Health and well-being benefits, like virtual fitness classes
- Competitive pay and paid time off, including holidays designated for volunteering
Sounds like you?
If you want to create a better tomorrow with us, we want to hear from you via our job portal (www.patrizia.ag/career). Together, let's make a positive impact.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
At PATRIZIA, we are committed to leading the industry in how we advance the equity, diversity and inclusion of our global teams. The opinion and experience of each individual counts. With inherent trust in each other, we do our greatest work steeped in courage, integrity, optimism and tenacity.