PATRIZIA is a leading partner for global real assets.
The expertise and commitment of our global teams form the basis of our success.
Shaping a sustainable future and making a positive contribution to society is what drives our daily
PATRIZIA Infrastructure is a division of PATRIZIA. PATRIZIA Infrastructure has been investing in infrastructure assets globally for over 24 years, with over EUR 10bn invested across more than 100 assets. PATRIZIA Infrastructure invests in assets with clear and measurable cashflows that protect against inflation, while providing predictable cash returns and adding value through active asset management. PATRIZIA Infrastructure offers investment capabilities across unlisted infrastructure, listed infrastructure, and infrastructure debt.
The Analyst works as part of a team to support investment and asset management initiatives. Specific duties include:
- Undertake analysis on new investment opportunities and provide transaction/execution support to senior team members;
- Manage assets within the current investment portfolio including developing relationships with board members, executives and co-investors;
- Contribute modelling skills to support initiatives with accuracy and efficiency,
- Undertake research tasks as directed; and
- Assist in marketing activities to new and existing clients.
Help build and maintain a positive culture within the organisation, acting in line with the company values at all times;
- Ensure commitment and compliance with internal control systems, policies and compliance initiatives; and
- Work in an integrated, open and positive manner with other team members.
Core Capabilities, Skills & Experience Required
The successful applicant for the role of Analyst will possess:
- Qualifications required – Bachelors or Masters degree covering maths, statistics, business studies, economics or engineering
- Industry experience in either M&A, Project Finance or Deal Advisory with a focus on private market infrastructure, energy and/or real assets
- High proficiency in financial modelling techniques
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
- European language skills are desirable
PATRIZIA is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We are a flexible organisation and welcome the opportunity to talk about what arrangements may work best for you.