PATRIZIA is a leading partner for global real assets.
The expertise and commitment of our global teams form the basis of our success.
Shaping a sustainable future and making a positive contribution to society is what drives our daily
To help us create a better tomorrow, we are currently looking for an Accountant AC Hub Nordics (m/f/d) to play a key role within the accounting team in Copenhagen.
- Bookkeeping and other relevant tasks related to bookkeeping etc.
- Travel system (Concur) - ensure set-up is ajour and ongoing admin. of expenses and payments etc.
- Creditor-/cost administration incl. approval process and payment
- VAT booking according to regulations and assisting controller in reconciliation of VAT and payment here off
- Reconciliation of bank account balances and other financial balances
- Assisting in preparation year-end material to auditor
- Finalizing monthly numbers for reporting and back-up for reporting system (Tagetik)
- Assist in invoicing for services
- Reports and statistics to authorities
- Other relevant tasks related to bookkeeping
- Payroll and salary reconciliation
- Ad hoc tasks
What we look for:
- Strong experience in accounting and administration
- Relevant education
- Strong proficiency in MS office, especially excel
- Good English skills
- Team player
- Professional, reliable, persistent, flexible, and willing to learn attitude
What we offer:
- Flexible working options
- Skill building and learning opportunities, e.g., courses and mentorship
- Career progression and talent development programs
- Health and well-being benefits, e.g., virtual classes
- Competitive pay and paid time off, including holidays designated for volunteering
If you want to create a better tomorrow with us, we want to hear from you via our job portal www.patrizia.ag/en/career/at-a-glance/. Together, let’s make a positive impact.
You can get a small insight into the everyday life and culture of PATRIZIA on our website. We look forward to meeting you!
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
At PATRIZIA, we are committed to leading the industry in how we advance the equity, diversity, and inclusion of our global teams. The opinion and experience of each individual counts. With inherent trust in each other, we do our greatest work steeped in courage, integrity, optimism, and tenacity.