Management of PATRIZIA Logistic-Invest Europe I
- Strategy: Core
- Geographic Focus: Building a pan-European logistics property portfolio, excluding markets with foreign currencies (e.g. UK, Sweden).
- Transaction Volume: Initial target fund volume was set at up to €500m (€250m equity); plans to increase the capital base of the special fund.
- Acquisition and management of conventional, e-commerce and conurbation-focused logistics assets
- Focus on last-mile delivery and B2B/B2C products
- Generating a stable cash flow return; upside potential thanks to acquisition of new buildings and expected high demand for logistics space
- Sourcing focus on pre-leased new developments, sale/lease-back transactions and top locations with low re-letting risk
- Market situation in Europe enables very attractive returns in line with the risk/return profile
- Local access, motorway junctions, airports and ports
- EU metropolitan markets: Germany, France, Benelux
- Opportunities in Northern Europe, Spain, Portugal, Ireland
- Target cash flow return of 6.5% at an LTV of 50%
Your personal contact
Get in touch
We offer tailormade and sustainable investment solutions.
By loading the map, you agree to Google's statement of privacy protection.
Here you can find out more what this means for the protection of your personal data.