PATRIZIA ist ein führendes Unternehmen für weltweite Investments in Real Assets.
Die Expertise und das Engagement unserer globalen Teams bilden die Basis unseres Erfolgs. Eine nachhaltige Zukunft zu gestalten und einen positiven Beitrag für die Gesellschaft zu leisten, treiben uns an.
PATRIZIA Foundation is an independent foundation with a real estate background and an international track record. The foundation was established 22 years ago and since then we have partnered with individuals and corporations to enable children and young adults to receive an education by providing KinderHaus facilities all over the world.
As working student / intern (m/f/d) you will play a key role within the project management team in Augsburg.
- Preparation and input of project data and documents in our partner platform
- Support the project management team for international construction projects with focus on children education
- Preparing and finalizing presentations and support with project reporting
What we offer
- Insight into the workings of an international non-profit-organisation
- Opportunity to become actively involved in the work of the Foundation
- A collegial and professional team spirit
What we look for
- You like to work in a dynamic and purpose led environment
- You're ready to take on responsibility and make a positive impact
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at a university with a technical background (e.g. civil engineering, architecture, industrial engineering or similar)
- Strong team player with practical approach and good judgement
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Confident handling of MS-Office 365
- Good command of English and German
- Ideally a personal relation to international development through engagement or experience in foreign countries (global south)
Sounds like you?
If you want to create a better tomorrow with us, we want to hear from you via our job portal (www.patrizia.ag/career). Together, let's make a positive impact. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
At PATRIZIA, we are committed to leading the industry in how we advance the equity, diversity and inclusion of our global teams. The opinion and experience of each individual counts. With inherent trust in each other, we do our greatest work steeped in courage, integrity, optimism and tenacity.
PATRIZIA Foundation | Human Resources
Fuggerstraße 26 | 86150 Augsburg | +49 (821) 50910-145 (Landline) | www.patrizia.ag