PATRIZIA ist ein führendes Unternehmen für weltweite Investments in Real Assets.
Die Expertise und das Engagement unserer globalen Teams bilden die Basis unseres Erfolgs. Eine nachhaltige Zukunft zu gestalten und einen positiven Beitrag für die Gesellschaft zu leisten, treiben uns an.
As Senior Real Estate Financial Controller (m/w/d) you will play a key role within the Investment Planning & Reporting team.
- Ongoing fund controlling in close cooperation with internal departments, asset and fund management
- Steering of the planning and budgeting processes for the designated funds/real estate investments and preparation of business plans
- Monitoring and control of the fund's performance using deviation, scenario and liquidity analyzes and the development of options for action to ensure that the performance targets are achieved or optimized
- Responsible for all aspects of reporting to internal and external stakeholders for managed funds and separately managed accounts
What we look for
- Bachelor or master degree in real estate management, business administration or a comparable course of study with additional real estate management qualification
- At least 3 years of professional experience with an alternative investment fund company, a real estate company or an auditing company
- Good knowledge of real estate economics, real estate law and the basics of accounting
- Profound know-how in financial and investment analysis including a good understanding of performance metrics
- Good command of MS-Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in working with SAP and the portfolio management tool BISON is an advantage
- Fluent in English (both speaking and writing), German is a big advantage
- Strong analytical skills with a flair for numbers and a high level of attention to detail
- Team player who enjoys working in interdisciplinary and international teams
- High flexibility and resilience
What we offer
- Flexible working options
- Skill building and learning opportunities, like courses and mentorship
- Career progression and talent development programs
- Health and well-being benefits, like virtual fitness classes
- Competitive pay and paid time off, including holidays designated for volunteering
Sounds like you?
If you want to create a better tomorrow with us, we want to hear from you via job portal (www.patrizia.ag/en/career). Together, let's make a positive impact.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
At PATRIZIA, we are comitted to leading the industry in how we advance the equity, diversity and inclusion of our global teams. The opinion and experience of each individual counts. With inherent trust in each other, we do our greatest work steeped in courage, integry, optimism and tenacity.
PATRIZIA Investment Management S.à r.l. | Human Resources
41, Avenue de la Liberté | L-1931 Luxembourg | +352 266384-10 | www.patrizia.ag