PATRIZIA ist ein führendes Unternehmen für weltweite Investments in Real Assets.
Die Expertise und das Engagement unserer globalen Teams bilden die Basis unseres Erfolgs. Eine nachhaltige Zukunft zu gestalten und einen positiven Beitrag für die Gesellschaft zu leisten, treiben uns an.
TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AS MANAGER VALUATION OVERSIGHT (M/W/D)
BECOME PART OF THE TEAM OF PATRIZIA INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT SARL - LUXEMBOURG - AT THE EARLIEST POSSIBLE DATE!
As a part of the Valuation Center of Excellence of PATRIZIA you will support in all liquid and illiquid valuation function activities. As a member of the Valuation function of the AIFM, you will carry out various valuation oversight assignments and taking responsibility for the analysis and review of detailed financial modeling, business plans, financial analysis, and the application of a variety of valuation methodologies for assets in the area of Private Equity and Infrastructure.
Particularly, you will challenge valuations provided on plausibility and robustness with regards to financial modelling performed for acquisitions using e.g. discounted cash flow, market approach and/or transaction approach analyses. You will review the equity and debt components of investments and support sound oversight processes for purchase price allocations, intellectual property valuations, business unit & asset impairment valuations, intangible asset valuations.
Furthermore, you will support the Center of Excellence with the local organization of regular reviews of the valuations of the Real Estate assets of the AIFs proposed by the independent valuation advisors and you will present them to the Valuation Committee for approval.
You will contribute to the further development of the whole Valuation function and create and maintain an excellent relationship with colleagues and other departments and ensuring the business runs smoothly.
We are looking for:
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Finance or Mathematics CFA / CAIA qualified will be a strong asset
- 5+ years of experience in valuation – preferably in Private Equity & Infrastructure. Exposure or experience in Debt and Real Estate is considered as a clear advantage
- Good analytical, organizational as well project management skills
- Sound knowledge and experience with portfolio valuation in accordance with Luxembourgish AIFMD requirements, based on practical work and knowing industry standards such as the European Association for Investors in Non-Listed Real Estate Vehicles Guidelines (INREV), and the International Private Equity & Venture Capital Valuation Guidelines (IPEV) or similar
- Ability to work to conflicting & demanding deadlines under pressure
- Strong analytical, comprehension & problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact clearly, constructively and efficiently with senior individuals and external service providers
- Organized and dynamic with a strong dedication to Client Service Excellence
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken) – German and any other European language will be an advantage
We look forward to receiving your detailed resumé, including your salary expectations and earliest availability. For further information or any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
We live teamwork. We create opportunities. We foster stability.
Our work is firmly based on three core values: increasing the value of real estate, promoting sustainability and complying a strong sense of responsibility toward our investors, partners and employees.
PATRIZIA Investment Management S.à r.l. | Human Resources
41, Avenue de la Liberté | L-1931 Luxembourg | +352 26 63 84 10 | www.patrizia.ag