PATRIZIA ist ein führendes Unternehmen für weltweite Investments in Real Assets.
Die Expertise und das Engagement unserer globalen Teams bilden die Basis unseres Erfolgs. Eine nachhaltige Zukunft zu gestalten und einen positiven Beitrag für die Gesellschaft zu leisten, treiben uns an.
PATRIZIA: A leading partner for global real assets
The expertise and commitment of our global teams form the basis of our success. Shaping a sustainable future and making a positive contribution to society is what drives our daily business.
To help us create a better tomorrow, we are currently looking for a CORPORATE ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS MANAGER (M/F/D) to play a key role within the ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS team in Frankfurt.
- You are responsible for making some of the most important investments of PATRIZIA even better. This includes:
- Advising top level management of real estate companies, in which PATRIZIA is invested or advising, to help them continuously improve their operations
- Preparing regular reporting for PATRIZIA and third-party investors about the performance of the investments
- Coordinating third party advisers, management, and internal resources to resolve any operational or accounting issues
- Preparing supervisory board and investment committee meetings for corporate investments
- You will be the main contact to investors with regards to:
- Investment performance
- Regulatory requirements
- Individual investor reporting
- You will review and execute potential new transactions in alternative investments and M&A
- This may include deals in sectors such as real estate, infrastructure, and fund management in Europe and overseas with existing organisational structures and employees; both acquisitions and disposals
- You get to develop corporate asset management / restructuring strategies for existing and potential new investments
What we look for:
- Completed university degree
- Approx. 5-12 years working experience in sectors such as investment banking, consulting, transaction services, private equity, investment management; ideally with a focus on real estate and/or infrastructure
- Entrepreneurial thinking and creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interact in an influential and respectful manner with experienced senior professionals
- Highly proficient MS-Office skills, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good financial modelling skills
- Robust understanding of accounting (and ideally tax) principles
- Knowledge of legal and tax structures in typical real estate transactions
- Strong interest in real estate and technology
- Fluent in German and English
- Capacity to multi-task and handle a substantial workload during peak times without negative impacts on quality of outputs
- Hands-on approach with ability to work autonomously and get things done without relying on others
- Confident demeanour
- Strong team player
What we offer:
- Flexible working options
- Skill building and learning opportunities, like courses and mentorship
- Career progression and talent development programs
- Health and well-being benefits, like virtual fitness classes
- Competitive pay and paid time off, including holidays designated for volunteering
Sounds like you? Apply online now!
If you want to create a better tomorrow with us, we want to hear from you via our job portal www.patrizia.ag/en/career/at-a-glance/. Together, let’s make a positive impact.
You can get a small insight into the everyday life and culture of PATRIZIA on our website. We look forward to meeting you!
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
At PATRIZIA, we are committed to leading the industry in how we advance the equity, diversity and inclusion of our global teams. The opinion and experience of each individual counts. With inherent trust in each other, we do our greatest work steeped in courage, integrity, optimism and tenacity.
PATRIZIA Alternative Investments GmbH | Human Resources
Fuggerstraße 26 | 86150 Augsburg | +49 69 643505-1317 | www.patrizia.ag